Monday, January 23, 2006

No More Junk

After deep contemplation, have come to the conclusion that most of the blogs that I have posted so far are junk. I can hear a couple of guys saying "Not most, dear Partha. All of them are junk". Yeah, may be. But thats not important. Whats more important is that I've decided to stop blogging shit and instead blog stuff that make sense to the sensible minds.

To start with let me provide the link to a nice article.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_04/b3968001.htm

Check this out when you find the time. A bit long but a nice article about how maths and computer science together are gonna play a great role in defining our lives in the future. If you are a techie, you should probably like this.

3 comments:

BadhriNath said...

I cannot speak for others. For me, blogs are just time pass and nothin more. If we need info we all have sources. So is it that u are gonna make ur blog a info portal sort of? If so there are other professionaly maintained sites I can turn to. No offence meant there.

Also, I thought blogs are places where we pour out the random thoughts in a coherent way. heheheh thats what my blog was/is/will be abt.

Partha said...

I said that I am not going to post junk. Never said that it is going to be a info portal.

Ravages/CC said...

Vaanga na! Eppidi irukkenga? What's new's da? Where are you?

(http://www.selectiveamnesia.org)