Friday, July 14, 2006

Enna Tag pannitaanga pa
-------------------------------------------------

I am Thinking
  • Why should people endlessly haggle for a few rupees with people who are far far economically down troden than them
I said...
  • I dont want to say anything
I want to...
  • Become an expert in Tamil and Sanskrit
  • Possess a mind that is as patient and tolerant as nature
I wonder
  • If extra-terrestrial intelligence is on earth and they dont think that we are living beings like we think that water and air are non-living
I need
  • I need the mind to make me say I dont need anything
I regret
  • That there are people in this world who think they can reach god / be happy by killing other life forms
I dance
  • When I am jobless
I sing
  • When I am jobless
I cry
  • When I think about the future of mankind and find that it is absolutely hopeless
I write
  • Bullshit
I know
  • Nothing that god wanted humans to know
I am
  • Tat Tvam Asi :D

No comments: