Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's all about the money

Why do I write efficient software?
your company can make more money, honey.
Why do I write anti-virus?
to prevent companies from loosing money, honey.
Why do I device multicasting algorithms?
you can patent it and make money, honey.

But isn't money ridiculous and irrelevant?
No honey, money is the panacea for all problems.
Oh, Can it give me health?
it can buy you medicines, honey.
Can it give me happiness?
it can give you car, laptop and cellphone, honey.
But, all I want is happiness?
your friends will wow at your new car, honey.

Isn't it craving for money that is raping the earth now?
No honey, its called development.
Isn't money the cause for most wars?
No honey, money is the cause for most happiness.
When I have more money, don't i deprive you of it?
No honey, my life and death is not your concern.

So, is my life all about the money?
Yes honey, its the raison d'etre of your existence.
But, nature was not designed that way.
Our society is designed like that honey.
But that is wrong!!
But it is the reality!!!

No comments: