Friday, September 26, 2008

Answers

Grad school kills the child like spirit in most poeple. It really does. A couple of answers that some friends in grad school gave me are evidence for this claim.

This gem of a conversation happened early this year. Calgary was experiencing a total lunar eclipse. At about 15 minutes walk from my house, there is a nice open area that masks us from the blinding city lights. IMO, a nice place to enjoy a celestial spectacle. I was going there when I met a friend and asked him if he would come with me. The (now classic in my friends' circle) resposne was, "Ill look it up on youtube". :) A lot of responses came to my mind but this being a 'U' blog, I cannot write them here. :D

The second one happened quite recently. Its now the fall season in Calgary and it is breathtakingly beautiful. One evening when it was a bit rainy, I was just standing at a point and enjoying the awesome fall colors. Another friend passeed by and his remarkably bland observation was, "Oh, Did'nt you see them last year!!". I had no clue what to reply!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROTFLMAO
:-)))))))))))))