This documentary talks about how big money is made by corporations like walmart. All our education system does is to prepare us for this.Is this really needed? Of course, walmart cannot be singled out. They are the leaders of the pack. There are countless other organizations in the race. We also willingly or unwillingly participate. What is our response?
Lays out threadbare the great catastrophe that unbridled capitalism has unleashed upon. Again, very rarely discussed in B-schools. Why have we been kept in the blind?
A very nice documentary on some of the issues and the philosophical aspects of the root cause of these issues.
A documentary on the use of Endosulphan in Kasargod, kerala, And we all still have not become primarily organic food eaters!
A documentary on the gruesome vioence humanity has unleashed on fellow living beings on earth! Extraordinarily gruesome but real footage.
The violence greed for diamonds has unleashed on some poor and innocent people in Sierra Leone.
- Legacy of Luna - Julia Hill
- Elephant Whisperer - Anthony Lawrence
- Silent Spring - Rachel Carson
- Gorillas in the mist - Dian Fossey
- Case against the global economy and for a turn towards the local - edited by Jerry Mander
- Everyone loves a good drought - P. Sainath
- Confronting Consumption - MIT Press
- Ancient Futures: Learning from Ladakh - Helena Norberg Hodge
- Economy of permanence - J.C. Kumarappa
- Small is beautiful - E.F. Schumacher
- Left to Tell - Immaculee Ilibagiza
- One needs to work thoroughly on ones spine and breath using asana and pranayama. A strong and supple spine is the physical foundation on which ones response can be built. A long and subtle breath goes hand in hand with that. One may have to cross many external hurdles in this path. Near and dear ones may be against us. There may be financial difficulties. Unless one has lot of energy within to deal with all of this, the target will remain unattainable. Constant work on the spine and the breadth helps one to build up the requisite amount of energy.
- Another key area of work is the heart. To work on all dimensions of ones life and cleanse it of impurities is no easy task. It is fraught with lot of heart breaks. Unless one learns to work with ones heart it is not possible to recover from the countless failures one might encounter along the way. A heart deep at peace is absolutely essential. This will help power ones actions through delight. A fully developed heart will keep the individual highly motivated, resilient and most of all in contact with the divine.
Where all else is asleep, the one who is dissolved in the divine is awake,