Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to you

I've been working and working
I've forgotten all about you
I've been busy with other issues
But I wished upon those stars
To take me to you
and now, my wish has been granted
I'm gonna come back to you
and that day is coming soon
I'm coming back to you

Last time around, I might have messed things
I might have let you down
But now, I am mature and confident
Please pardon me for those stupid
and foolish juvenile days
I'm coming back to you with all seriousness
Open your door and take me on your lap
Here I am, please take me back
and make my dreams come true
I'm coming back to you

I know coming back to you involves
forgetting costly eateries
forgetting long phone calls
forgetting frequent outstation visits
and a lot others
but you got to know
I dont care a damn for all these
coz I cant stop this thing that we started
All i want is you and nothing else but you
and so, please.. please take me back
I'm coming back to you

The last time we met
that was amongst the best times in my life
Those were indeed the best days of my life
and I long for those to come again
Though times do change
and situations change and
good times dont last forever
I still believe it is still possible
to recreate the magic
I'm gonna try and to do that
I'm coming back to you

3 comments:

naveen said...

Machanx! enna da love songs ellam ezhdhure!! :P

Partha said...

haha.. u know me da.. its for my studies... :)

Anonymous said...

enga.. anon la oru personal thnks solluvangale avanga comment ah kanum;)