Friday, October 06, 2006

I know how am gonna die

Over the last few days, when I have been deep in meditation, there is this strange image that is recurring. There is this monster that eats me bit by bit. It changes me bit by bit like itself. My resistance to this monster exponentially decreases and one day I cant take it anymore and I die. All this happens, despite the best efforts of all my well wishers.

Yeah.. Ill cut the crap. That meditation thing was made up but the other parts do represent something. Any guesses?? There is this thing which if you get, attacks you at the most basic level; at the cell level. It then changes the compromised cell into one of its own, pretty much in the style of the agents in Matrix, and the new cell starts targeting other uncompromised cells. Once you get this, there is no turning back. Even the most expensive brains in the medical business cant reverse this. You should have got it right by now. Cancer. I do think, thats how my life will end, if at all a speeding water tanker in Chennai does not take the honor.

There are many reasons I think this is highly likely:
a.) I had three cavities in my teeth recently filled and I had no idea that it is mercury that is generally used to do this. Please use the services of a certain google to find out how this can affect a person. Though I am not really sure that mercury was indeed used, it is still a chance. If at all mercury was used, then it will dissolve bit by bit everytime I put something in my mouth and slowly a good amount of mercury will go into my system. Its not exactly a great feeling.

b.) After the filling, the doctor had kindly adviced me to use a certain mouthwash twice a day to reduce the sensitiveness inmy gums. Contents of it - Fluoride components. Another dude who invites cancer with outstretched arms. This was at one of the best dental hospitals in chennai. The ill effects of flouride is pretty well documented. I've stopped using that mouthwash.

c.) Right now, I live in phoren where I dont get too much indian food. So, I am forced to get frozen stuff and microwave it. Though not regularly, but still a few times a week. I can still hear my friend in India who told me not to nuke my food but that is exactly what I am doing. Could the microwave cause the cells in the food to mutate? Could this possibly affect my cells? I hope not but then my hope doesnt count. Microwave contains electromagnetic radiation. Guess, hope does not stand much of a chance against that.

d.) I lived for about 24 years in India and will probably be there again in another 2 years. India once used to be such a fertile and blessed land. It was so fertile once upon a time, that it had enough to foster the evolution of vegetarianism. No other country has such a high percentage of vegetarians. Other countries, probably, dont even come anywhere near. The only reason I could think of is the fertility of the land which offerred so much that people decide not to kill other species. But now, greed and circumstances are pushing people to poison the land with fertilizers / pesticides / what not. Once sprayed, they are not going to leave the land. They have to eventually find their way into the food cycle and into my intestine. Result? No prizes for guessing it correct.

Guess, there are lots more ways I am inviting cancer. But then, these are good enough. I just hope its not a painful ending which keeps dragging along like the mega serials.

12 comments:

BadhriNath said...

romba tenson aaagadhe. appadi paatha namma oorla dham, thanni adikaravangalukku eppovo paraloga praapthi siddhi aagirukkanum :D.

cavity fill aagama irundhurundha bokkai aagiruppe.

eat vegeterian food and better food whenever possible and sleep well :)

I still feel compared to cancer the tanker is what is looming large. drive safe buddy.

pagala'k' said...

did you try out subway? its a little expensive but its fresh well if you dont like it there is always the cow ;)

And...cut the crap of coming back to India...

Partha said...

@ba3 - bokkai is far better than cancer... :)

@kumar - yes I do depend on the cow these days... for the milk :) drinking it like bakasuran...

and in general found another reason that can go into the post.. while in india i tried not to apply chemicals on my body.. no deo etc.. but now I am feeling like a walking chemical factory.. due to the cold and dry nature.. having to apply moisturiser all over my body :(

Partha said...

@kumar -
coming back to india is not crap.. its 'THE HOT' thing these days :D

Anonymous said...

a gap of 1 micron X 1 micron in the mucous membrane in the stomach is enough kill you. Nature has it own way.

Dil pe math lo yaar

Anonymous said...

FYI

The toothpaste that you have been using for the last 24 years contains Fluoride components,

I assume this would be within the so called "permissible levels" but the same should also be true for the mouthwash.

Partha said...

who is this Mr.Anon.. could you kindly leave your name...?

Partha said...

was waiting for Mr.anon to give his name.. in anycase...
A quick google of 'permissible levels of fluorine' yeilded the following:
http://www.ias.ac.in/currsci/mar25/articles13.htm
http://www.fluoridealert.org/
http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/news/harder_fluoride.html

I am sure with more digging we can find more. and this thing about flouride levels being within 'permissible levels' is a cruel and bad joke on all humanity

Anonymous said...

I am just one more face in the billions. and this is just one more voice / noise :)

Anonymous said...

Law of nature is : what cannot be cured has to be endured. So why do you worry about things that you have very little control. Instead think about enhancing what you can control.

Talking about toothpaste, a friend of mine used to brush only with sticks from "Meswak", one has to make a little effort to get it when compared to the ubiquitous toothpaste / toothbrush.

Partha said...

@anon - filling the bodies of living organisms with toxic items is not exactly law of nature

Anonymous said...

Nature has given the power to use what is available in Nature, for both constructive and destructive actions. Its up to us, who are part of the Nature itself to use decide how to use it either as indivudual or as soceity.