Friday, February 16, 2007


After close to a year and a half of blogging, I've finally manged to reach 50 posts (excluding this one). Its taken a while to come, close to a year and a half to be more precise. Though its been so painfully slow, I've loved every bit of it. It used to be quite slow initially, but I should say I've been much more regular these days.

A big thanks to a all you folks who've been visiting this space regularly. Special thanks to Ba3, Kumar, Sriram, PS, DK, Naina, Arul, Narasim and one Anon for all the comments over the past 50 posts. I am guessing there have been few other people who have commented too but I can only remember these off the top of my head. Sorry about missing out on the full list. Also, lots of visitors from Calgary off late. Please continue to provide the vital traffic. There could be nothing as enthu crushing to a blogger as lack of traffic :D.

I've been receiving lots of hits from Fair Oaks (California), Delhi (India), Pune (India), Mumbai(India), New Jersey, Washington, Ohio, New York amongst other places. Obviously most of you are folks whom I know but am not able to identify you by the place of your residence. So, please do drop in a line now and then.

Lastly, will provide a quirky little statistic. The most frequent keyword on google that generates a hit to my blog is 'Tamil Kamam' (more than 12 times so far) which roughly means 'Tamil Sexual lust'. The choice of words look too contrived to me for many different people to be using the same keyword but I've had this hit from 3-4 different places in Europe, the gulf, japan and India. I just have one post on this (a tamil poem) but this obscure little post is what is generating the most traffic through google searches.

Thanks again to everyone :)

6 comments:

BadhriNath said...

kaama kradhaga :D

keep the posts coming..

Jeevita said...

Didn't go out today, so don't know what angle the sun subtends on my eyes..

Googled tamil and Calgary and one of the results was your blog.

So, vanakkam from a fellow calgarian

Partha said...

hey jeevita, thx for dropping by...

skay said...

Cool n Nice da.. U really got Sarasu in your writing.. I mean Saraswati :))

Anonymous said...

its difficult and time consuming to put all the thoughts to a readable format.

Its easier to comment on that, I will be always on this side :)

I really enjoyed reading your blogs, thanks.

Good work. Keep it up.

Partha said...

thx for the encouraging words guys.. keep visiting...