Friday, December 21, 2007

Money

50hrs a week we spend
on work with no useful end
work which only enables us to spend
pointless to do that till life's end

We call ourselves mankind
sadly most of us are not kind
lifetimes go waste in search of richness
causing paucity of time and energy for kindness

Food we eat when hungry
but money we search even when not needy
food we stock for its lifetime
money we stock for our lifetime
the more food we eat, the less we need
the more money we earn, the more we need

Consciously getting out of this madness
shifting ones consciousness from richness
and placing it on kindness
will cull mankind's sadness

Wish I could open up to my blindness
my blindness to my greediness
wish I could cull my madness
and chip in my two cents for the common happiness

1 comment:

Saravanan Mathialagan said...

-- nice one partha. shifting ones consciousness from richness towards kindness, will cull mankinds sadness. nice one.