Thursday, November 05, 2009

Passion

Many who know me know that this is my second most favorite characteristic in a human, after compassion!

One man named Ganesh taught me what it is in my first job. He never spoke of it but lived it. That taught me what passion was. As is the wont of all things related to the heart, passion is communicated from the heart to the heart bypassing the brain. Another man demonstrated it today and has been doing it for a long time. He used the word today and I am absolutely in awe of this man. Sachin!

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, is one of the most famous faces in India known for his outrageous talent and glorious cricketing records over the past 20 years. But, the characteristic I have always admired in him all the time is passion. His passion for the game surpasses everything. Such passion in the belly is extremely awe inspiring. I salute this great player!

No comments: