- Work for the success of 'partha'
- Want others to consider 'partha' kind
- Compulsively desire praise / acknowledgment from others
- Compulsively think
- Fear for the the future of 'partha'
- Run away from all the violence in the world
- Masquerade all of its actions so that its presence is not detected
Monday, October 19, 2009
I finally have the words to describe what I have been doing for the past 2.5 years (though I didnt always think about it that way). The word is rehabilitation! I have been rehabilitating myself from being an automaton. The automaton was programmed to:
I am happy I detected it and that I made some progress in releasing myself from its grip. I am happy to share this journey with you and if you are doing something similar, would love to hear it from you too!