Sunday, April 01, 2007

Where will I go to find peace?

Sometime I do think while walking in the morning breeze, or when seeing flock of birds that nature is so beautiful, and relishing. It is peaceful, it is smiling, it is gentle and it is massaging my heart and turning it to tender child’s heart. I loose the ego Saravanan Mathialagan has built around himself and I touch the purest “nature” inside me, which people call as soul. But eventually I loose the same when I come across any fellow human beings, or anything that he has built around in this world. I see people starving, fighting, and harassing each other. I don’t see smiling faces around. I see people building computers and struggling hard to give more powers to a computer. We spend 1 million dollar for a computer project, but not 1 dollar to give a burger meal for a hungry person? To whom are we building this system, to make machines live, or to make humans live?

This is what making me go out of peace? Why? Aren’t we a figment of this nature? Are we building a system where getting peace become a costly affair? I would think if we have built a proper system there wouldn’t be hunger, there wouldn’t be fights for petrol, food and land.

I have a partial answer to my own questions though? Peace is possible with nature coz Nature is always giving, and peace is not possible with human beings coz humans are always keeping, utilizing and there is no giving. I can call that as selfishness. Unfortunately I got to be selfish in this system to live a white color life.

Where will I go to find peace? Should I change this system? Should I accept the same and live? Should I go to forest where I don’t see any human built system?

Regards,
Saravanan Mathialagan.

2 comments:

london trip said...

I found an interesting article. I really didnt know where this reply would fit in as it is generic to the entire theme of this blog..

Click here

Partha said...

thx for the article... its interesting.. brings an interesting question.. is the invention of an technology and its application totally uncoupled? Is it practically feasible to set up a system that will prevent the abuse of technology.. Need to ponder over it...