Monday, April 16, 2007

What am I gonna do?

Natures response to growth and development

What am I gonna do about this? Crib about this, feel sad and then go and think about how selfish agents in a network coded multicast scenario can be coaxed not to lie.
Hahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha.

After all, what can I do. I myself am an infinitesimally small agent in the vast cosmos. It is perfectly fair (in fact they use the term rational for this) for me to think about my own future, my own career, my own family, my own whatnot. A future and career in a watery grave.

So, what am I gonna do. What else? Learn underwater swimming.

சிந்தித்தால் சிரிப்பு வரும்

2 comments:

BadhriNath said...

better u can practice breathing techniques that helps holding ones' breath for an year. :P

Saravanan Mathialagan said...

Partha,

Loud noice to open deaf ears!! We will keep shoting until people hear.

-saravanan