Monday, October 01, 2007

Having nothing ..

How come nothing will make wonders. Well, this is how .. ?

A greedy man will always say he doesn't have something ..
A less greedy man will always say, I could have had something ..
A man of nothing will always say, I have everything in this world ..

Today I guess I'm a man of nothing, had little sum for the month, but was able to donate some of that .. This was an awesome feeling that ran about me, the very moment I felt I would share something. I had never donated so much when I had everything, yeah would have, but the ratio was very petty, but why did I felt giving away when I had almost nothing? ... hmm quite fuzzy, probably the nothing was not absence of money but absence of greed.

It was a wonderful feeling by giving and not getting. I guess having nothing will make one have everything? Nothing really makes a difference, makes freedom and happiness.

.. perhaps thats why poor people are singing and happy ..
.. perhaps thats why they call God as nothingness ..

regards.

2 comments:

Swetha said...

Way to go ! Engayo poita :-)

Anonymous said...

என்னுடையது என்று சொல்லி கொள்வதற்கு உடைமை இருந்தால் கொடுத்து உதவும் மகிழ்ச்சி கிடைக்காது. உன்னிடம் எதுவும் இல்லை என்ற எண்ணம் வந்த பிறகே ஈகையின் மகிழ்ச்சி உனக்கு கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

//perhaps thats why they call God as nothingness
இயற்கையின் படைப்பில் எப்படி எல்லாம் இரண்டென கலந்திருக்கிறதோ அப்படி தான் இறைவனும்.
அனைத்துமாய்... (Everything)
அற்றவனாய்... (Nothing)
வெளியாய்... (Universe)
வெற்றிடமாய்... (Vaccum)